We want you to make the most of your escape room experience so here are some of the most frequently asked questions to help you plan your visit.
To keep our customers and staff safe we have introduced some new health & safety measures and we have also made some operational changes that may affect your visit and how you book. Highlights include:
- We will only allow bookings to be made for groups from the same household or social bubble.
- All bookings must be made online up to 2 weeks in advance of the booking date.
- We are only open on a Saturday & Sunday – subject to change.
- The Curse of Old Maid Milly & Operation Sealion are available to book from Saturday 19th September 2020. Cabin in the Woods will remain temporarily closed and will open again on Saturday 17th October 2020.
- The lead customer contact details may be used for track & trace purposes
- Please do not come onsite if you or any of your group are displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking time and register in the Driving Range shop. If you arrive early you may be asked to wait outside or in your car until your Escape Room Host is ready.
- Our buildings and contents have been treated with Zoono Z71, a broad spectrum anti-microbial coating that is effective for extended periods of time. We will also sanitise high-frequency touch points between each game.
- Hand sanitising stations are available at the entrance and outside the escape rooms.
- It is compulsory to wear a face covering indoors and for the duration of the escape game.
- Once a booking has been confirmed, it cannot be cancelled and no refunds can be given. However, we can reschedule a game for another time if we receive at least 48 hours notice. NB: A full refund can be issued if we have to close the escape rooms due to circumstances out of our control such as government advice, fire & severe weather conditions.
- We may have to make changes to how we operate at short notice due to the latest government advice. Please check our website and social media channels for the latest updates.
Escape game rooms are themed rooms in which players solve a series of puzzles and riddles using clues, hints, and strategy in order to exit the room.
The Escape Rooms are located at Chichester Golf Club situated at the Driving Range and next to the adventure golf course. Our address is: Chichester Golf Club, Hunston Village, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 1AX.
The Escape Rooms are only available to book online and will be open on a Saturday & Sunday only from 10am.
The Curse of Old Maid Milly & Operation Sealion are available to book from Saturday 19th September 2020 and Cabin in the Woods will remain temporarily closed and will open again on Saturday 17th October 2020.
Bookings can be made up to 2 weeks in advance of the booking date.
You have 60 minutes to escape the room but the aim of the game is to escape before your time runs out!
The cost to play will vary depending on numbers:
2 people – £55 (£27.50 per person)
3 people – £75 (£25 per person
4 people – £90 (22.50 per person)
5 people – £100 (£20 per person)
6 people – 108 (£18 per person)
There is plenty of free parking onsite, including disabled parking.
The number of people that can play will vary depending on which Escape Game you choose to play. The min. no that can play is 2 people (Curse of Old Maid Milly only) and the max. no is 6 people.
That’s fine – just give us a call on 01243 536666 and we can amend your booking and accept payment over the telephone.
Once a booking has been confirmed, it cannot be cancelled. However, we can re-schedule a game for another time if we receive at least 48 hours notice. NB: A full refund can be issued if we have to close the escape rooms due to circumstances out of our control such as government advice, fire & severe weather conditions.
No, every escape is different and figuring out what to do next is part of the experience.
it is compulsory to wear a face covering indoors and for the duration of the escape game. Please wear something light and comfortable including flat shoes. Don’t forget your reading glasses so you don’t miss any clues!
Due to the challenging nature of the puzzles, all the escape rooms have an age restriction for 12 years and over and all groups must contain at least one adult.
When arriving at Chichester Escape Rooms, please check in at the main till located in the shop where you should arrive 15 minutes before your slot to allow time for a full brief of your game. If you arrive early you may be asked to wait outside or in your car until your Escape Room Host is ready.
Unfortunately the rooms are not suitable for wheelchairs.
All the escape rooms are fully air conditioned.
There is a large café and bar onsite and it is open from 9am daily – please click here for more timings.
Please note that we do not accept any payments in cash or by cheque. We will encourage contactless payments where possible.
An escape game is a great way to have a lot of fun and to celebrate a special occasion.
Yes, we can tailor a package to suit all your requirements including food and drink. An escape game is an ideal way to reward your staff and have some fun while taking part in the ultimate team building experience. Please contact us to book your event today.
Yes, give a gift with a difference and treat a friend or relative to an unforgettable experience! Please click here to purchase a voucher.
Please note that the total value of the gift voucher is redeemable at the time of booking – no refunds for credit can be given.
You will be given the option to pay by debit or credit card on the Paypal log in page.